Board meeting HAS CHANGED TO...November 15, 2014, Capital Lanes at 1pm. All USBC members are welcome to attend!!
Upcoming Tournament Announcement(s):
- 2014 Florida State Senior Women's Tournament, November 1-2 and 8-9 2014 in Tavares, Florida (additional information posted above other the Other Tournaments link)
- Florida State USBC Association 2014 Men's Championship Tournament: http://usbcfsba.org/2014-tournaments/2014-mens-championship-tournament/
- Preliminary results and prize list has been posted under Tournaments for the Annual TUSBCA Breast Cancer Tournament.
- Capital City Tournament standings have been posted!!!
- Congratulations to Greg Helms (1st) and Derrick Proulx (14 overall and 2nd this year) for bowling a 300 game in Buster's Triple X league!!!
- Congratulations to Greg Dal Santo for bowling a 300 game on Thursday, September 25th and to Marty Rising for his 300 game on Monday, September September 22nd both at Capital Lanes!!!
- Congratulations to Rick Clark for bowling his second 300 game on Monday, September 22nd!!!
- The 2014.2015 Season Annual Breast Cancer Tournament Flyers for the adults and youth have been posted to the website!!! We look forward to having you all participate on October 25th at 12 or 3...
- Congratulations to Demetrius Hargrett for bowling the first ever perfect Game (300) at Galimore Lanes on Tuesday, September 9th, in the Galimore Classic League!!!
- The 2013-2014 Yearbook Averages has been posted to the website!!!
- The Tallahassee Youth Bowling League is getting ready to start!! Saturday, September 6, will be the first fun bowling day and the regular season will begin on Saturday, September 13th. Please contact Lorena Clark at 407-448-2517 if you have any questions.