- The next Tallahassee USBC Board Meeting is scheduled to be held at CAPITAL LANES, on January 16, 2016 at 1:00pm
Upcoming Tournament Announcement(s):
- Northwest Tournament, February 6th-14th in Pensacola. Entries must be postmarked by January 31st. Link for additional information: http://pcbowling.com/event/northwest-florida-tournament-2/?instance_id=128
- Tallahassee USBC Open Tournament, 3/19/2016 - 3/20/2016 @ Capital Lanes (Women's, Open and Youth Divisions)
- End of Year Tournament, 5/14/2016 @ Crenshaw Lanes (singles tournament)
- The Florida State USBC Men's Championship Tournament will be November 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22,2015 in Dunedin, Florida. Deadline for entries is 10/24/2015. Tournament flyers are available at Capital lanes or you can email the tournament director at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- The 27th Florida State Mixed Team-Mixed Doubles Championship will be held March 19th thru April 3rd. Tournament flyers are available at all Tallahassee bowling centers.
- The 82nd Florida State Open Championship will held on May 7th thru June 25th. Tournament flyers are available at all Tallahassee bowling centers.
- From TMH:
On behalf of TMH Foundation, many thanks to you and to the Tallahassee Bowling Association (USBC) for your generous contribution, through your recent annual Cancer Charity Bowling Tournament. Proceeds from the total amount of $1950 will equally benefit A Woman’s Place and Sharon Ewing Walker Breast Health Center at Tallahassee Memorial.
The donation will help provide medical services for individuals in the local community who are underinsured and with no insurance in need of diagnostic imaging – mammograms and specific items such as breast prosthesis and undergarments needed after breast surgery/treatment.
Please convey my sincere thanks to all of the association members for participating and I look forward to partnering with you and the Tallahassee Bowling Association again soon.
Keep in touch and let me know if any members will enjoy a tour of A Woman’s Place in the near future.